- 1 lb shrimp, peeled
- 1/3 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1 head romaine lettuce or butter lettuce
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once it is nice and hot, add your chicken. Add the seasonings directly on top of the chicken.
- Once the chicken begins to become white on the sides, flip it and add the shrimp. Stirring until cooked.
- Wrap in lettuce leaves and enjoy!