It’s quite easy to do if you have this handy julienne peeler, otherwise a mandoline slicer would work as well. Note: I cut my squash in the middle so that when I used my peeler I wouldn’t have long “spaghetti” like strips but rather shorter ones like in coleslaw.
- Yellow squash
- Red pepper strips
- Match stick carrots (PHASE 4 ONLY)
- Radish, sliced and cut into strips
- Green onions sliced diagonally
- Red onion strips
- Very fresh shucked corn or precooked (PHASE 4 ONLY)
- Fresh picked basil and parsley
- Torn spinach leaves
Toss with a light drizzle of olive oil, fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper.